Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Warning; This is NOT a Positive Post

I’m mad. 

I’m mad that I’ve lost the motivation to work out. 

I’m mad that my cat requires so much attention. 

I’m mad that my Fantasy Football team can’t win. 

I’m mad that I can’t find the right way to show Tim how much I appreciate him. 

I’m mad that Kim Kardashian doesn’t take marriage seriously. 

I'm mad that I don’t get invited to weddings. 

I’m mad that my friend Nancy moved to Boston. 

I’m mad that the Facebook format changed and now my blog is harder to expose. 

I’m mad that Jeremy gave me that money. 

I’m mad that I wasn’t able to do anything substantial with it. 

I’m mad that my bowling team has lost three weeks in a row. 

I’m mad that I’ve gotten my period twice in less than four weeks. 

I’m mad that I have lingering health problems because of my irresponsible behavior. 

I’m mad that my nephew doesn’t like when I try and hold him. 

I’m mad that the Duggars are having another baby. 

I’m mad that adoption efforts seem to be nonexistent outside of the celebrity world. 

I’m mad that I have to pay people to get my shifts picked up at work. 

I’m mad that I have to work so many lunch shifts. 

I’m mad that I can’t find gratitude for my job. 

I’m mad that I can’t find gratitude for all that I have. 

I’m mad that my life is dictated by what I can afford to do. 

I’m mad that I’ve allowed myself to gain so much weight back. 

I’m mad that my dad has diabetes. 

I’m mad that I drink too much and don’t want to do anything about it. 

I’m mad that I am jealous of some of my friends. 

I’m mad that I don’t want to be anything. 

I’m mad that I’m a narcissist. 

I’m mad that Mayweather won’t fight Pacquiao. 

I’m mad that the Broncos are so awful. 

I’m mad that I don’t get enough quality time with Tim. 

I’m mad that when I do get time, I ruin it by drinking too much and getting emotional. 

I’m mad that I’ve forgotten how to have a good time. 

I’m mad that so many of my circles of friends end up being a disappointment. 

I'm mad that the ones that aren't, I rarely see anymore. 

I’m mad that I rely on Facebook and my blog for most of my social interaction. 

I’m mad that I am being a victim.... but I’m mad at living in responsibility too. 

I’m mad that time goes too fast. 

I'm mad that I can't have it all. 

I’m mad that I have to get ready for work. 

I’m mad that this post will make some people happy. 

I’m mad that I can’t figure this shit out. 

Today, I’m mad. And if all we have is today, what the hell am I supposed to do now? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like to read your blogs no matter if they are positive or not even if I don't agree with something you write, I still want to read em! I feel like half of the above things are kinda how I feel too at times. I can't believe you have to pay to get people to pick up your shifts at work. And is Tim subscribed to these blogs because if he is then I'm sure he knows how you feel about him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im mad as well. Very hard to find gratitude for the things I have or the ever elusive silver lining. But as crappy and cliche as it is to say, I give you the advice passed to me a few years ago. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

    ReplyDelete